DARA O BRIAIN: SO…WHERE WERE WE ?
Dara Ó Briain is back on tour!
At the end of his last tour, Dara had performed the show "Voice Of Reason" 180 times, over 2 years across 20 countries, from Auckland to Reykjavik, from Moscow to New York; and by March 2020 he was ready for a break!
He would now like to apologise for saying that and will never wish for anything like that again.
Yes, he's back on tour, and he will never stop again, because that's clearly what caused all this trouble. Instead, in his new show 'So, Where Were We?" Dara will hardly mention the last few years, because, Jesus, who wants to hear about that? Instead, Dara will fire out the usual mix of stories, one-liners, audience messing and tripping over his words by talking too quickly because he's so giddy to be back in front of a crowd.
What the Press have said about ‘So Where Were We?’
★★★★★ the Arts Review
★★★★ The Guardian
★★★★ The Times
‘Probably the best, certainly the most memorable show, from a consistently winning career’ - The Times
‘O Briain's sheer quickness of thought is breathtaking’ - Bruce Dessau
‘A triumph’ - The Arts Desk
‘Here to give his audience a good time’ - The Times
‘If you want a comic who can hold an audience in the palm of his hand for two hours, here’s your man’ - The Times
Running time: Approx. 2hrs, incl. interval
Age guidance: Strictly 14+
Warnings: Likely to be swearing and adult content.
All tickets are NON refundable except if the event is cancelled in its entirety.
VENUE & DISABLED ACCESS
St. Michael's Cave is a spectacular and unique venue. However it has
limited facilities to accommodate disabled attendees. If you need
assistance with mobility or have disabled needs please first email
firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing a ticket.
Due to venue limitations we are unable to fully cover the the seating area with our hearing loop , However if you let us know via email we can set-up a hearing loop in the area you are sat on so you can fully enjoy the event with your family or friends.
We know trying to buy tickets for high demand events can be stressful so we've compiled some information to make it as simple as possible for you.
1. Create an account on www.buytickets.gi in advance and Log in BEFORE you join the queue this will get you to checkout faster.
2. Banks sometimes decline transactions and we have no way to force their approval, Having funds in the account does not guarantee it will be accepted by your bank. We recommend you have another card handy in this case.
3. Make sure your internet is on a stable connection. If you lose connection with our server you will be removed from the queue.
4. If you need to contact us please do so by email using the CONTACT US page. This will get you the quickest response from our team and include as much information as possible. We understand it can be frustrating but please be kind to our support team.
5. We recommend using a Desktop but it's not essential but it can be easier especially to see the seating plan more accurately.
6. The best browser for our site is Chrome and would recommend you use it.